Grow your own Cutting Garden Workshop
Share this Product
This is the perfect course if you would like to learn more about how to sow, grow and care for your own cutting garden. It will take place outside in the Pod & Pip Cutting Graden, so bring wet weather clothing if needed.
- Peparing your cutting bed and the importance of soil and organic matter.
- Tools needed
- What are annuals, when to sow, what to sow, how to sow, pricking out, hardening off, planting out.
- What are perennials, how to sow, plant and care for them
- When to pick your flowers and vase life
- Practical element of how to sow seeds will be included to take home with you.
Time: 10am - 1pm
Duration: 3 Hours
Location: Pod & Pip